Mishpacha Resort Rules and Regulations
Upon arrival all guests are required to first check in with our staff at the Main Office, the house in middle between the main lodge and the top cottages. This is where you will obtain the key to your cottage, sign and submit a liability waiver, as pay the outstanding balances if applicable. You will also be provided with details regarding our rental services, tours, maps and all the additional upgrades available to you.
Damage Deposit is held in pre authorization pattern on your credit card during your stay. Any damages that occur by cottage renters or guests of the renter will result in an automatic loss of the security deposit.
Check in is after 3pm, check out is 11am.
We provide blanket and pillow, linen is $10 per person.
Amenities included in your cottage rental:
- Basketball court
- Children’s Playground with small box of sand
- Peddle boats
- Beach chairs, loungers
- Sandy beach
The number of persons present (includes adults and children) overnight or during the day (including guests) shall not exceed the maximum number indicated on the cottage profile for that property, without prior authorization from Mishpacha Resort. If a cottage sleeps 8 guests, only 8 guests can stay in that cottage.
Please note that any person, regardless of age is counted as a person in the occupancy of a cottage. If you exceed the maximum number stated for the main lodge or each cottage, you will be subject to an additional nightly charge of $50.00 per person.
Cleanliness, Recycling & Waste Disposal
- Please leave the cottage in the clean and tidy condition in which you found it. Each cottage has a broom and dustpan.
- Mishpacha recycles what we can and recycling bins are provided.
- Never leave garbage outside the cottage or in the veranda.
- Raccoons, bears, skunks and a number of other animals love garbage. Unless you wish to be visited by these friendly and hungry animals, please follow the garbage disposal instructions. Garbage will be pick up every evening. It is very important that all guests practice environmentally friendly procedures on the property and recycle when possible.
- If any excessive cleaning is required after your departure it will be deducted from your deposit.
This is very important. Everyone in your rental party must be aware of the care and maintenance of this system to prevent any unpleasant and expensive issues.
Single ply toilet paper should only be used as toilet paper. No other object, including Kleenex ,paper towels and feminine products can be flushed down the toilet.
There are trash cans provided in the washrooms for paper towels, kleenex, tampons, pads, hair etc. If any of this got into our septic system it would back it up and you don’t want that to happen, trust me.
Rules for safety of children
First and foremost, we are a Family Resort. Our activities are structured around family fun. We want our guests to feel their children are in a safe environment, but please be aware that you must warn your children of the dangers of being near the lake, and warn them to watch out for vehicles (our speed limit is 5 mph) EXERCISE DUE CAUTION WITH YOUR CHILDREN EVERYWHERE WHILE YOU ARE ON THE RESORT.
Guests are responsible for the behaviour, actions and safety of their guests and children. Children are to be supervised at all times while on Mishpacha property, most especially at the waterfront as there are no lifeguards in attendance. Children 13 years of age and younger must be accompanied by a parent, guardian or designate (caregiver) who is is responsible for their direct supervision. Direct supervision means within arm’s reach at all times. The Babysitting and Housekeeping services available.
There is no lifeguard on duty and swimming is at your own risk. Please leave the beach area clean; daily and nightly (do not leave any garbage behind).
- Please do not park your car in front of cottage.
- Please do not block the main road with your car
Neighborhood and Cottage Notes
- Please respect that you are a part of a cottage community. Observe safe and courteous boating, water and community guidelines.
- No loud noise after 11:00 pm please.
- Insects and wildlife are a part of cottage country. Please discourage them by keeping doors and screens closed. Don’t be surprised if there is a raccoon enjoying your cottage if you leave the door open.
- Please remember to take all of your personal items with you when you check out. If you leave something we will hold it for 2 weeks while you arrange to pick it up, we are not responsible for shipping forgotten items back to you.
- While you at resort if you need anything, please contact us. You may also visit our housekeepersat cottage #2
Menucha cell: 416-910-0030
Velvel cell: 416-991-0808
In case of emergency call 911