The cottages are located on Rice Lake, less than an hour and thirty minutes away from Toronto!
This location features seven identical detached two-bedroom cottages. Each will comfortably sleep 4 to 8 people (including children).
- A queen or double bed in each bedroom
- Two pull-out couches in the living room
- Kitchen with a cooktop and fridge
- Bathroom with a shower
- Picnic table outside
Please bring bedding, blankets, pillows, and towels with you. Our cottages do not include housekeeping services. There is no A/C, but the cottages stay cool as they are near the water. You are welcome to bring your own fan.
For more information, visit our cottages page.
Optional stuff to bring:
- Activities for rainy days: board games, cards, etc.
- Fishing equipment – Rice Lake is a great fishing destination! Fish right from our piers
- Beach toys and inflatables for the beach area
- Sports games equipment: baseballs and gloves, frisbees, footballs. We’ve got lots of open areas!
- Binoculars for bird watching
- You can pick locally grown food at farms in the area
- A camera – so you can capture all the great family moments at Mishpacha Resorts!
For more information on what to do when you visit, check out our activities page.
All prices subject to 13% tax and are subject to change without notice.
Check-in is after 3 p.m. Guests arriving early are welcome to use the outdoor facilities but
accommodations will be available after 3 p.m.
Check-out is by 10 a.m. or an additional charge of a day may apply.
Full payment for reservations made 30 days or less in advance. Otherwise, 50% deposit on
reservation and balance prior to check-in.
COVID-19 CANCELLATION POLICY
If travel is not possible due to government regulations/restrictions or border closures we will offer full refunds less a 10% fee on your deposit – OR you can carry your deposit till a later date with $50.00 off a weekly cottage rental.
NO VISITOR POLCY
As a result of Covid-19 Mishpacha Resorts has been compelled to change our visitor policy to state that we do not allow visitors and that all extra persons must be approved prior to arrival – as we do not want the cottages or resort property overcrowded. Mishpacha Resorts reserves the right to know the number of people coming to the property to ensure the safety of our guests, staff, and the community to which we operate in. All extra persons must be approved prior to arrival and all guests are to be registered upon arrival.